As a member-owned and not-for-profit cooperative, Victoria City-County Employees FCU is completely committed to serve you and your family, and we are ready to meet the financial challenges of today and those that will come in the future.
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives. We exist to serve our members, not to make a profit. Unlike most other financial institutions, credit unions do not issue stock or pay dividends to outside stockholders. Instead, earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees.
You can become a member of our credit union family if you are an employee of the following:
- Victoria County
- Victoria City
- City of Edna
- Jackson County
- City of Goliad
- Goliad County
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission who work in or are supervised from Victoria, TX.
- Employees of Citizens Medical Center
- Employees of Jackson County Hospital
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Once your membership is established, members of your immediate family can also join the credit union.